blender protein balls.
Yup that's right, the title says it all - you don't mix any of this, the blender does the work for you. These little power balls are like a little delicious gift. They are balanced, they are power packed with all the right stuff and keep your energy up to power through your day. Keeping this short and sweet so you get to blending! Enjoy!! PS the brands I called out are one's I love and use often - take a look and add them to your rotations. Ingredients: Yields ~20 bites
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup Smart Bran cereal (Nature’s Path Organics)
- ¼ cup peanuts
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (I used SuperSeedz Coco Joe)
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp. maca powder (optional)
- 2 scoops vital proteins, collagen peptides
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. coconut butter (I used Eating Evolved’s sweet & salty coconut butter)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- pinch of sea salt & as much ground cinnamon as you like
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In your food processor or heavy duty blender, start with oats, cereal, nuts and seeds. Blend until pretty well mixed - but a little chunky adds some crunch.
- Once blended add in protein powder, peptides, cinnamon, salt, maca and flax
- Lastly, add in the dates, honey, peanut butter, coconut butter and the vanilla.
- Scoop into a bowl. If the dough isn’t sticking well, add some water and mix in. Form into balls. Place on a lined baking tray, you can press down a little for more cookie like bites than balls.
- Bake for about 8 minutes. When you take out let cool completely before you put in the fridge! (PS baking is optional these can be no bake, but baking makes them cookie-ish!)
AND then devour.
*PS - use my promo code to get a FREE gift on eating evolved's website! use code: jennawtmt - trust me you will be as obsessed as I am with them.