Avocado, Banana, Chocolate Chip, Coconut Bread. (Yes all of that)
Lazy Sunday mornings lead to amazing new creations. Today, I had a few ingredients I wanted to play with, and the result lead to this amazingness. A blend of protein, healthy fats, fruits, fiber and some sweet extras. So easy, so balanced, so yummy. Please try it and let me know what you think. Avocado, Banana, Chocolate Chip, Coconut Bread. (Yes all of that)
- Dry goods:
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup ground flax/chia blend
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- cinnamon to preference
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- Wet goods:
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ cup organic peanut butter
- 2 tbsp eating evolved sweet + salty coconut butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Purely Elizabeth ancient grain oatmeal, raw rolled oats, more chocolate chips, seeds, crushed nuts, you pick!
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease tray with cooking spray or a little oil
- Mix together entire list of wet goods in one bowl – mix them together well until fully combined. As a tip – try heating up bananas and avocado first and mash together. OR add all to a high-power blender and blend until smooth.
- Add dry goods to the wet mixture. Combine fully. Again, if using blender can add the dry goods into the blender and finish blending.
- Mix in chocolate chips or any other inside toppings you wish!
- Bake in oven for about 35-40 minutes – check on it to make sure it doesn’t burn
- Finally, enjoy with your toppings of choice or deliciously as is