Banza Mac & Cheesy Bites.
Muffin trays coming in hot FTW.
Holiday appetizer, side dish, snack, appetizer not for a holiday - really you can eat these all the time - but they kicked ass for a Christmas appetizer. And honestly couldn't have been easier (or better yet be freaking sneakily healthy!)
So I will waste no time and get right to it.
- 1 box of Banza mac & cheese (any variety)
- 2 eggs
- 2 (or more) cups chopped baby kale
- 1/4 cup chickpea breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray
- Cook & prepare Banza mac & cheese to package directions, pour into a bowl
- Add chopped kale, 2 eggs & 2 tbsp breadcrumbs to mac & cheese and mix well
- Evenly distribute mac mixture between the 12 muffin cups
- Sprinkle with the remaining bread crumbs
- Bake for ~20-25 minutes - depending on oven
- Pop out and enjoy!
If you make 12 out of this recipe, a side dish serving could be 2-3 per person.