Holiday FIBER Truffles.
I don't even know where to start with these. So let's just say - they were easy, delicious, FULL OF FIBER, and must be taken to all holiday parties coming up.
Full disclosure, these are packed with fiber, so maybe warn family members in advance if you take with you? LOL OR make them smaller - I made 6 portions out of this first batch giving each one about 7g fiber per ball, but they are pretty big and definitely could be cut in half and just as perfect - honestly probably better - so yes do that.
I was searching amazon the other day for new foods and stumbled across this cereal. Died of laughter and then obviously bought 2 boxes. They are shaped like little stars, because why not right? And they have little flavor, so therefore they are PERFECT. With 16g of fiber per serving, I am going to experiment like crazy with them!
This cereal though.
not a white elephant gift, a legit amazing new discovery.
So the first recipe made with these starry fiber filled beauts. The most amazing holiday truffles ever. Simple, totally customizable with different flavors & toppings - and SO DELICIOUS. Try them & don't forget to tell me what you think!
*specific brands used here, links to show you the ones I used but again, customize to fit your needs best!
- 1 cup Poop Like A Champ Cereal (OR use Smart Bran or Bran Buds)
- 1/2 cup Lily's Sweets Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Rebbl Reishi Chocolate drink
- 1 tbsp Eating Evolved roasted coconut butter
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp fiber syrup (optional)
- optional: festive topping like crushed candy canes used here!
- Pour cereal in bowl.
- In small pot over medium heat, pour in chocolate chips, coconut butter & rebbl. Allow to full melt, mixing constantly - adjust flame to ensure chocolate doesn't burn.
- Once melted - pour chocolate mixture over dry cereal.
- Add a pinch of sea salt & fiber syrup if using.
- Mix well to combine.
- Form 6-12 balls. Decorate with festive decorations OR sprinkle some peanut butter powder on top!
- Allow to cool in fridge prior to eating.