GG Power MUFFINS.
I dont know if this is actually possible, but if you are getting tired of your GG pancakes - these muffins are for you. Essentially they are the exact same recipe - but baked into muffins! And if you are a quantity person - you get to eat 4 of these!!!
This recipe is for 1 serving. Of course you can double or triple it and make enough for the week, but following this as your guide - these quantities give you enough for 1 serving - providing ~25g fiber & close to 30g protein! SO if you are not a client of mine and you are reading this and want to make them - you still can, BUT MAKE SURE YOU DRINK PLENTY OF WATER - 25g of fiber is no joke people! When it comes to fiber, the only negative about it, is if you do not drink enough water - fiber helps flush and move things out of our digestive tract, but without enough water, the opposite effect can occur, and because I don't want you to hate me - please make sure you stay hydrated.
- 4 egg whites
- 4 GGs or ½ cup poop like a champion cereal, either option ground down to flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp peanut powder (I used vanilla flavored by Peanut Butter & Co.) - separated
- 2 tsp Lily's dark chocolate chips
- ½ banana
- 1 cup kale OR 1/4 cup shredded zucchini*
- 2 oz. rebbl spicy chai drink (can sub coconut or almond milk)
- 1 tsp baking powder
*I did not have zucchini in my fridge today so I used kale, HOWEVER, next time I think I would like zucchini better - so try with whichever you would like!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Choose flour option and grind down in blender (GGs or Cereal)
- Pour flour into bowl & set aside
- In the blender put banana & veggie choice + liquid option, blend until combined
- Add into bowl with flour & add egg whites - mix until combined
- Add in chocolate chips, vanilla extract, baking powder & 1 tbsp PB powder
- Grease 4 cups on your muffin tray - pour batter between 4 cups
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Top with: remaining tbsp PB powder mixed with water and drizzle over all 4 muffins + a little bit of fiber syrup (or sugar free maple syrup) & enjoy ALL 4!!!!!