It may be a little early to start thinking about Valentine's Day, but good thing you don't have to wait until Valentine's Day to eat chocolate & strawberries. And honestly when a "dessert" has roughly 10g protein & 8g fiber per serving - does it even have to just be dessert...thats up to you - but I will call it a snack until 2/14 rolls around...!
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins, collagen peptides - unflavored (or dark chocolate totally works!)
- 1/4 cup - Poop Like a Champion cereal
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate peanut butter powder
- 2 oz. Rebbl Reishi Chocolate beverage
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- Toppings: (OPTIONAL)
- ChocZero Honest Syrup - Chocolate (linked)
- Lily's dark chocolate chips
- Sliced strawberries
- Plug in & warm up waffle iron (the heart waffle iron makes it extra festive!)
- In a blender - grind cereal down to flour
- In a bowl pour cereal flour, cocoa powder, peptides, peanut powder & mix
- In the blender - part 2 - add banana + 2 oz. Rebbl chocolate & blend
- Pour liquid into flour bowl, add egg whites and combine
- Pour mixture on to hot waffle iron (greased with cooking spray) & close.
- Once done - dip into warm Honest Syrup and sprinkle with mini chips. Enjoy with sliced strawberries too. ENJOY!
Suggest to have this serve 2.