Egg Cups - RELOADED
Anothhhaaaaa one. Do you think you guys will get bored of me making foods in muffin & waffle shapes? I feel like these days that is all I do. I will have to start getting creative. But in the mean time - try these, because they are so good, so easy, and will make your morning routine so much easier this week if you have them ready to go.
Alsoooo - these have a secret ingredient in them that literally took them to the next level. Boosted their volume, upped the protein & flavor like you cannot believe.
- 12 eggs OR 6 eggs + 6 whites
- A ton of chopped veggies that you love - like at least 2 cups let's say - I made them twice today with a different combo of veggies each time - think zoodles (spiralized zucchini), onion, chopped broccoli, peppers, kale, artichokes -- literally ANYTHING)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese (i used Good Culture!) * SECRET INGREDIENT ALERT!!
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- garlic & herb, no salt seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 12 cup muffin tray with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs.
3. Add all those veggies, sprinkle in seasoning, stir in cottage cheese, followed by shredded cheese. Mix to combine.
4. Spoon by 1/3 cup into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Yield: 1 dozen
Serving Size: ~2 muffins - suggest to make your own egg sandwich out of them with GG crackers & a little avocado - HOT DAMN! ((or toast or english muffin or in a wrap or however makes you happy!)