Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread.
GUESS WHO MADE SOMETHING NOT IN MUFFIN FORMMMM!!!!! That's right - stepping out of the box and cooking in little bread tins today :)
This recipe was fully inspired by my girl @lashesandlemons (follow her for more high fiber creativity!) her post got me away from my muffin tin for the day! When I was food shopping last night I picked up these mini little bread loaf pans to play with. Where this recipe could totally be made again in a muffin tray if you wanted to, it was fun to eat a new shape this morning.
Now, depending on your needs - this recipe could be 1 serving as a meal - (topped with some peanut butter powder like I did this morning, it was super filling and delicious!) OR you can make this last for 2 snacks. You can also bake this in a normal size loaf pan and make it bigger but I liked how cute and small they were! So again, this is 1-2 servings depending on how and when you use it. Like all the HSH recipes this packs secret veggies & lot of protein + fiber, so work it into your day however you want to & ENJOY its greatness.
((instagram accounts for products are linked))
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop protein powder (today I used Perfect Fit protein by Tone it Up!)
- 4 GG crackers, ground to flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 medium zucchini
- 2 oz Rebbl Spicy Chai beverage (you can use any liquid you want - vanilla or chocolate flavor would work great here)
- 1/2 tbsp Lily's dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, prep your baking trays & spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place GG crackers in blender & grind down to flour.
- Pour flour into a bowl and mix in: egg, cinnamon, protein, apple sauce, baking powder & chocolate chips.
- Going back to the blender add your liquid (rebbl) and your zucchini & blend.
- Pour liquid into batter & mix well.
- Split between 2 small bread trays.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
AND DEVOURRR!!! Again, I had this whole recipe for breakfast today & topped with 2 tbsp peanut powder (mixed with water). But as snack, just have one :) This recipe is PACKED with fiber & protein so please make sure your water intake is STRONG when eating these.