Savory GG Waffle, Eggs & Bacon.
Bacon, eggs & cheese + GGs & a crap load of veggies..! Sunday mornings just leveled up.
When you have the opportunity to add veggies to ANY recipe - why wouldn’t you? I looove hiding veggies in recipes, but today I not only hid them, i then topped the meal with more & it was so freaking delicious.
Savory twist to my fave sweet waffles. Totally transformed this meal. Highly recommend upgrading your Sunday brunch with these babies.
- 1/4 cup Poop Like A Champion cereal
- 2 GG crackers
- 1 scoop vital proteins collagen peptides (I used the veggie collagen blend)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp golden milk (totally optional)
- 1 cup chopped kale
- ~1/4 cup (a little less) coconut milk
- TOPPINGS: al fresco chicken bacon, 1 egg over easy, more kale, 1 Kerrygold Dubliner cheese wedge
- Add cereal, ggs and collagen to blender and grind until flour like consistency achieved.
- Pour flour into bowl and set aside.
- In blender add kale + milk and blend until combined.
- Pour kale mixture until flour & add egg whites & golden milk if using. Mix well until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into hot waffle iron.
- While waffle is cooking, make your toppings - sauté more kale, make chicken bacon & cook egg over easy.
- Once waffle is done - spread 1 Dublinsr cheese wedge over waffle & transfer to your plate, then top with your toppings - let that runny egg be last and use that yolk as your sauce!