4 ingredients. Zero skill required. Fiber & protein packed. Done in MINUTES. What more do you want?!
These little tuna burgers were inspired from a post I saw deep in the archives of Rachel Mansfield's blog - made a few HSH edits and swaps and these babies were born. They are absolutely perfect for your meal prep routine - good for lunch or dinner, and to make them Gluten Free you can totally swap in either ground poop like a champion cereal (let's say about 3/4 cup) or even GF bread crumbs of your choice. You can also swap out the hot sauce and swap in any type of sauce you want - maybe BBQ? Get creative and show me what you come up with on Instagram!
- 2 (5 oz) cans wild caught tuna fish (I used Wild Planet Albacore Tuna)
- 2 eggs
- 6 GG crackers, ground down to flour consistency
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (I used buffalo style)
- Place 6 GGs in food processor or blender and grind down to flour
- Pour into bowl. Add in tuna (drain first), eggs & hot sauce
- Mix really well so tuna gets separated into small pieces and combines with all ingredients smoothly
- Heat a large skillet & spray with cooking spray (i used ghee spray)
- Make 6 burger patties out of the mixture and place on to hot skillet. Flip after 2-3 minutes and let each side get nice and crisp
- Remove from stove & enjoy however you likeeeee :)
Note: each cake will have approx 14g protein & 4g fiber - WINNING!