No Bake Vanilla Cinnamon Cookie Dough Bites.
Literally, these taste like cookie dough. And honestly I dont have much else to say besides - you need to try them.
These bites feature my new protein find - SANO. If you go to the "shop my faves" section on the blog I tell you all about why I love this brand and this new protein powder. Super clean with a great taste & blended flawlessly into my newest snack creation. HSH gets you 20% off your first order too to try for yourself. Let me know what you think! Getting right down to business with the recipe today, try them - they will travel well to the beach with you too :) YA WELCOME!
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1 packet Vanilla SANO protein powder
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup OR may use ChocZero or Sukrin fiber syrups OR honey OR pure maple syrup --> the choice is yours
- 4 GG Fiber crackers ground down to flour
- ¼ cup nut butter (I used the new RX Bar peanut butter - BECAUSE ITS SO YUMMY)
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp Lily's dark chocolate chips
- Grind up your GGs in a food processor or blender and pour into bowl.
- Add in all the rest of your ingredients - except for water & combine.
- Start with adding 2 tbsp water, and mix really well, if batter looks too dry add an additional tbsp water.
- Wet hands & roll into balls (Suggest to make about 14-15 balls)
- Place on baking tray & place in fridge or freezer to set.
Suggested serving: 2 bites